As I mentioned to my German readers before, I am a big NYC Fan. And I am dreaming of a Bridal or a lite Trash the Dress Shooting on the Streets of the Big Apple. Yes I know, I am crazy – but I love this city.
You may do not know yet. The background story is that my fiancé asked me to marry him on the top of the Empire State Building. In real life he is not a huge romantic, I really do not know what the hell maked him doing this. It was a huge surprise! Just a few minutes before he was going on his knees the batteries of our camera got empty… So we had to buy this stupid oldschool one-time camera for 10 bucks in the souvenir shop. At least we asked a stranger to take a picture and the photo got really bad. I was so mad we could not take our engagement photo for the invitations.
So sometime later I saw a reportage of a NYC wedding. And since this time this stupid idea was burned into my brain. Well, photographers are expensive and a trip to Manhattan, too so I do not know yet, if it ever will come true. But I love dreaming this dream! ;-)
Anyway, here is one more fantastic NYC photographer: Kenny Pang. I found him through the Wedding Photojournalism Association a great network for photographers worldwide. Just look at the pictures and there is no need to say anything more. AMAZING!!! Visit his great blog.









1 comment:
What amazing images - I love the one of the bride and bridesmaids in the alley - very contempary.
Love your work
Roger
UK
Wedding Magician
Post a Comment