Today I catched up our Thank You Cards from the printing shop. And I am so proud. This time I designed it all by myself with Photoshop. My brother helped me with making the Print-PDF. This is something you can not make with PS. Please do not hestitate to disabuse me if I am wrong.
It was cheaper to let them print digital. It meets our demands. Printing was about 1.50 €/Card. Its in the European Size "B6" (~ 120 x 170 mm). And it`s print on 300 gqm matt paper. I think black and white, or sepia looks better on matt - colorful photographs are looking better on glossy paper. I will insert the cards in transparent envelopes.
So, here they are in their completed beauty:
It was cheaper to let them print digital. It meets our demands. Printing was about 1.50 €/Card. Its in the European Size "B6" (~ 120 x 170 mm). And it`s print on 300 gqm matt paper. I think black and white, or sepia looks better on matt - colorful photographs are looking better on glossy paper. I will insert the cards in transparent envelopes.
So, here they are in their completed beauty:
Did you enjoy the preview of our pro-pics?!? :)
2 comments:
BEAUTIFUL!
These are so pretty!
Post a Comment