It is time to think about the asseccoires. And what I need ...besides the essential weddingband we have not bought yet... are some earrings and a bracelet. I want something classic in silver and maybe with a touch of vintage. I have not found anythin I like here in Germany, some U.S. Brides link to Nordies and they have some great stuff but they do not ship internationally. To get an idea, here is some jewellry I like:



While I was looking through my jewellry I found this georgeus heirloom from my grandmother. And I think I will wear it as my "something blue and old". I have to clean the ring a little bit but I think it will look stunning on my wedding day.
I do not know why, but I am not thinking about wearing any necklace. Do you think I need one? Maybe it is too much...





2 comments:
weißt du lenchen...
Oma Lisbeth würde vor Freude und Stolz strahlen wie ein Honigkuchenpferdchen wenn sie dich mit ihrem Ring am Hochzeitstag sehen könnte. Papa freut sich übrigens auch..hab ihm eben deinen Thread gezeigt..ansonsten finde ich brauchst du eigentlich gar kein schmückendes Beiwerk. Du strahlst eh viel mehr als es jeder glitzernde Klunker könnte...
Gruß mama
hdl mama
Sehr schöner Schmuck. Da weiß man garnicht, auf welches edle Stück die Wahl fallen soll....
Mir gefallen am Besten, die beiden ersten Armreifen und die ersten Ohrringe. Aber wie schon gesagt... ganz schwere Entscheidung... Und zuviel würde ich auch nicht tragen, da Du schon den tollen Ring von Deiner Oma hast. Und zuviel Schmuck lenkt eh ab :-)
glg,
Alex
Post a Comment