Two weeks ago, I ordered these white Pocketfolds on cardsandpockets. And I hope they will be shipped next week.
My beloved brother is helping me with the design. He is really good in InDesign what I am not.
We will put our Monogram on the front of the Pocketfold. And maybe a satin sash.
Here are the first drafts of our invitation design. And I really need your help. I like brown and I I love ornaments and flourishes. But we have looked at so much different layouts, that we can not make a decision. Please tell me what you like and what not (Colors, fonts, ornaments, flourishes,…).
We will put our Monogram on the front of the Pocketfold. And maybe a satin sash.
Here are the first drafts of our invitation design. And I really need your help. I like brown and I I love ornaments and flourishes. But we have looked at so much different layouts, that we can not make a decision. Please tell me what you like and what not (Colors, fonts, ornaments, flourishes,…).
I am looking forward to your feedback!





6 comments:
Hallo Anna-Lena,
ich bin über Deinen Blogeintrag auf der Tag7-Homepage auf Dich aufmerksam geworden. Einen super Blog den Du da eingerichtet hast.
Hoffentlich finden ganz viele Bräute auf Deine Seite. So viele Tipps und spannende Beiträge findet man ja sonst eher selten im Netz.
Bzgl. der Version - mein Favorit ist Version Nr. 2
Liebe Grüße aus Dortmund
Guido Leifhelm
3 and 4 are by far my favorites - 1 and 2 are very pretty but are not as unique.
mir gefällt version nr. 2 am besten!
Hallo Kind,
kann mich nicht entscheiden..evt. 1 und vier, dabei bei 4 die Schrift der Namen größer und der Text etwas tiefer gesetzt...*seufz*
Bin dir grad keine große Hilfe...
*zwinker*
Gruß Mama
I love No. 2 I like your style, could be mine :) - Tsessie (Trash the Dress in NYC)
Mir gefällt Nr. 2 am besten. Aber bei längerem Betrachten finde ich Nr. 4 auch super!
Viele Grüße aus Bayern, Alexa
Post a Comment